The Level 2 Certificate in Principles of Business Administration aims to provide learners with the underpinning knowledge that is required by employees to work in a range of different environments in a business administration role.
Level 2 Certificate in Principles of Business Administration
Learners will know how to carry out administrative tasks such as managing information and supporting events and will be able to apply their knowledge in a variety of industries and job roles.
The objectives of this qualification are to help learners to:
- develop essential knowledge of how to carry out administrative tasks such as how to manage information and supporting events.
- know how to apply their knowledge in a variety of industries and job roles.
Who is this course for?
This qualification forms part of a suite of knowledge-based qualifications. This qualification has been developed to enable learners to progress into employment in a business administration role or onto higher level studies.
- Aged 19 plus
- You will need to be able to provide proof of ID and employment/ benefit claim status
- Lived in the UK/EU for the past 3 years or more
- Living in the Liverpool City Region or non-devolved area
Our funding is available in most areas however the areas it is not available are:
- Cambridgeshire and Peterborough
- Greater Manchester
- Greater London
- Tees Valley
- West Midlands
- West of England
Learners who achieve this qualification could progress to:
- NCFE Level 3 Certificate in Principles of Business Administration
- NCFE Level 2 Apprenticeship in Business Administration
- NCFE Level 3 Apprenticeship in Business Administration
- NCFE Level 3 Diploma in Skills for Business: Human Resources
- NCFE Level 4 NVQ Diploma in Business Administration