Antrec logo

Call us
Antrec: 01388 436262


Government Financial Support

If you lost your job after 28 February your employer might be able to re-employ you and put you on temporary leave instead. This is known as being ‘on furlough’.

Your employer could get a grant using the Coronavirus Job Retention Scheme to help them pay for some of your wages. Check if your employer can use it.

Financial support

Apply online for Universal Credit to get financial support if you’ve lost your job.

You might also be able to:

  • apply online for New Style Jobseeker’s Allowance
  • apply for New Style Employment and Support Allowance, if you have a disability or health condition that affects how much you can work

You might also be able to get New Style Employment and Support Allowance if one for the following applies:

  • you or your child might have coronavirus or you’re recovering from it
  • you or your child are self-isolating because you came into contact with someone who might have coronavirus
  • you have been told to stay at home for at least 12 weeks by the NHS because you’re at high risk of severe illness

For more information visit GOV.UK.

Follow us @Antrec_Limited

Please be advised that the Antrec Bootle office has closed - for any enquiries please contact 01388 436262 or visit

Apply Now